Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WELCOME TO MY LIFE, MY DOUBLE LIFE, MY SECRET LIFE!!!

HI IM LILLY, WELCOME TO THE LIFE I HAVE, THE ENDLESS DRAMA, COPS, RATS, DOGS, ADDICTS, THIEFS AND THE LOWEST OF SOCIETY. WHERE DO I FIT??? I BEEN USING METH FOR 14 YEARS, IM A CONVICTED DRUG MANUFACTURER, A SINGLE MOTHER TO A CHILD IN PRIVATE EDUCATION, AND NOBODY KNOWS!! ITS MY DOUBLE LIFE AND ITS GONNA STAY THAT WAY.
I was a sheep as a child, a rebelling teen and i had to escape. It was my way or no way. The years since i left home and school at 15 have flown past without a moment of dullness. The paths we take are supposed to shape our lives, but what if its possible to have others thinking you are on the right one when really thats been a lie. Your best skills or talents on your resume has always said honesty and reliability, when really it should say covering up and making excuses. A constant race to stay ahead of the secrets following you around.....So where do i go from here? i just turned 29 and with my life nearing 30 years, ive decided to invite you all into the last 15 years documented by diary entries, letters ive sent, recieved and drafted and the other many written ramblings which is my life. My goal is to spend the next year reminising andhopefully letting go of the last 15 years, and embarking on a new 15 year journey.
XOXO Lilly.