Sunday, October 16, 2011

XXX Sexting and too much meth

Great weekend. Way too much meth and wine and the comedown begins....maybe. I went out to a bbq for a friends birthday last night and surprisingly had a good time. Not that i was hungry after all the gear i took yesterday but i had plenty of energy to help out getting the food ready. Had to keep myself busy to avoid the weird stares from all the young boys there. I've already watched my downloaded episodes of Dexter, boardwalk empire, sons of anarchy and the best ever final episode of breaking bad season 4. I'm still seeing that guy i been talking about lately. Not as often as id like but the XXX rated texting which occurs late at night is definitely keeping me interested and turned on. What can it hurt when they are only body shots no faces attached. Got to remember to delete them off phone afterwards because when there's a photo you want to show someone and they are nosily leaning over your shoulder as you flick through your picks looking for it, I've learnt better be safe than sorry. signing off for now as the kids are running around screaming and got to get ready for tomorrow. Finally its the end of school holidays and i might get some peaceful days again. xo Lilly xo

No comments: