Monday, April 16, 2012

11th april.....18 days to go

so its now the 11th april.  that means 18 days to go. i just did 3 days clean and only stuffed up about 2 hours ago. i ended up swapping some pills i had for a point of ice. today is wednesday. i last got on saturday morning. funny thing is between saturday morning and now i didnt actually crash really bad. maybe caus my usage has been lower lately so i hadnt missed so much sleep i had to catch up on. its after 2 in the morning and ill have to save this to usb then go upload it at my mums tomorrow caus my internet has gone down again. im thinking bout just getting a new provider caus this connection is a joke. i cant live without internet. its so convienient. also ive been neglecting my prison penpal. we used to communicate every day and now its down to once or twice a week and i miss our conversations. ill just explain how the prison penpal thing works. because he is in a federal facility in the US, his institution are trialing an online messaging service so instead of it being handwritten its all electronic. i guess it makes it easier for the prisons to keep tabs on what people write, etc this way plus if they dont like what you write they can block your letters.
my youngests dad is coming to visit on thursay for 5 days. i got it pretty packed out with stuff to do so hopefully we dont argue lots like usual. last time i saw him was in january. well the final 18 days of 'my life on meth' is counting down and going very fast. im gonna go but will write again soon.... xo lilly

2 comments:

Nelson said...

Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts( really interesting blog). Congrats! Would be great if you could visit also mine... I wish you a wonderful day with very smiles and peace. Thanks for sharing!

xo lilly (my meth diaries) said...

nelson....will do mate. thanksfor reading. xo lilly