Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tripping out


So anyway, on saturday night i managed to get hold of some acid trips. i had actually been looking for some for awhile and they finally became available.
i was already half drunk so i decided to just take a half. bad idea on your own.
 i think i managed to watch about 15 different episodes of tv shows i watch and needed to catch up on. not sure why i did it because apart from the fact i need to watch them all over again now caus i missed too many parts, ive gone and ruined them by remembering the oddest details.
i originally started taking acid when i was about 13 or 14. back then they were only 10 dollars so it was a cheap buzz.
i dont think ill be doing anymore acid for quite sometime again now. unless i find another quirky individual with the same odd sense of humour i have to laugh with.

Lilly xoxo

2 comments:

Random Girl said...

  Well, I have to agree with you - I'm quite done with any drugs of a psychedelic nature myself... The last few times I did acid (years ago now) it seems like I spent most of those last trips just waiting for the trip to be over...
   For a while back in late teens I'd found a great connect & was selling acid for $5 a hit. Consequently I had a lot of it on hand and my best friend at the time and I ended up doing quite a bit of it over that year and a half or so... Now I've heard people say before that acid can be a "mind-expanding" drug... I guess I finally decided that my mind could only be expanded so much before it was coming out my ears. :)

Meth And Me; Diary of a Tweaker

The Girl From Back Then said...

I know what you mean, you forget how separate and lonely a place it can be if you don't have the right company. I used to love trips, but unfortunately I don't think you can get them anymore. Everyone I've tried can only get milder drugs.

Hope you are feeling good :)