Wednesday, June 12, 2013

gledwood. xo

Gledwood said...
is it true crystal meth is really hard on the body... ie that it literally burns your veins etc?

i know when people smoke it really heavily it plays havoc with their teeth ~~ you get that "meth mouth" phenomenon
i think the cutter is worse for ur veins than the neat meth. but if u dont drink heaps of water and smoke it, it fucks ur teeth and gums bad. and quick.
i was watching tv the other day and saw a documentary about crystal meth in Germany ~~ it hasn't hit this country yet although the press like to talk about isolated cases when people have used it and fucked up ~~ I only know one person who's taken it in this country

our speed is amphetamine sulphate ~ baby speed in comparison!

if I were a drug dealer I'd definitely deal in methamphetamine ~ there's a glaring hole in the UK market ~ hundreds of thousands if not millions whose lives WILL be fucked up when it hits this country, which I'm sure it will

there was a craze a couple of years ago for "mepherdrone" aka 4methylmethcathinone or "meow" ~ it was a legal high with a real kick to it, it literally felt like ecstasy + cocaine except the cocaine went on for a good three hours

a big reason why the meow stuff took off was that British coke is terrible quality and the speed, which is sold by the "gram" is only an average 5% pure. you can also get base speed which is supposed to be about x3 stronger but by the time that came out I wasn't into speed any more. I used to go clubbing on ecstasy every weekend and was a bit of a drug snob over speed ~ partly because I had some bad memories and history over it from my late teens/early 20s when I took speed in a long depression I went into and got terribly terribly fucked up a few times ~ comedown so bad I literally could not move or speak for hours ~ that's probably the most depressed I've ever been. I went to my GP who knew me well and could not do anything except tell him I was depressed and then look at the floor. He gave me a medical note for that entire university term. Which is just as well as I'd done no work at all. people told me I was "jammy" but I wasn't being jammy I was just being straight I felt so terrible I literally had nothing I could say nothing I could do... if I'd got into heroin in that period, I honestly don't think I'd ever have survived...
our meth is basically clean off the plate. sometimes a bit cut but never more than 1 to 1 and if it is u pay less. for neat its about 3 to 350 for a half gram which is 5 points. or u pay up to 100 for a single point if its killer. we dont have the street speed which is min prob 15 to 1 cut sniffing stuff, cut with all kinds of crap like glucose or epsom salts. most of our cut is now with msm now which smokes clean for the smokers. but tastes like crap if its not cleaned properly.
ps do you know where the Australian crystal meth is manufactured? I heard some of it comes from Burma... (but surely someone with the knowledge and the chemicals could knock out a batch pretty much anywhere...)
ive never heard of any from burma.  i know the cops keep busting ice shipments but most of our meth is local, and i mean local as in cooked less than 10 kilometres from my house usually. 
until i got busted for cooking a few years back i didnt even buy it from anyone for over 6 years.  
and i only get it from the source now caus i can i guess. 
i've also heard that Aussie heroin is high-grade shit ~ China white. Ours is scummy Afghan brown. I've only ever come across china white twice in my entire using career, it's that rare over here...
i dont get into heroin. we have got really good heroin replacement programs here so most people i know seem to be ex heroin addicts on either methadone, bupe or subutex i think, now they use meth and their medication for the smack. theres a lot of oxys around too that they use.
... sorry I'm babbling away gotta go take it easy, take care...

;-)

No comments: